Cockroach species found in Melbourne:
- German Cockroach – Blatella germanica
- American Cockroach – Periplaneta americana
- Oriental Cockroach – Blatta orientalis
- Australian Cockroach – Periplaneta australasiae
- Common Shining Cockroach – Native Bush species
Noah’s Ark Pest Control offers a range of chemical and non chemical treatments for cockroach species which are a Public Health pest. Native Australian cockroaches typically reside outside and only come inside by accident as they forage for food & water, so normally no treatment is required for this species. The Common Shining cockroach species is found all around Melbourne in the warmer summer months and is not a health risk.
Any premise affected by, German cockroaches should seek treatment immediately. If not treated they will breed & infect every nook & cranny, posing a considerable risk to health, as well as having an economic impact.
The key to cockroach treatment is to implement a management strategy, that involves treatment & an ongoing cleaning & sanitation regime, as this will prevent reinfestation. Our expert Technicians are highly skilled at implementing effective strategies to eliminate even the worst infestations.
- Non chemical treatment: Glue boards, Pheromone traps, Cryonite and good hygiene sanitation.
- Chemical treatments: Sprays, Dusts, Insect Growth Regulators, Pyrethrum gas and Gels
Call our Office Now to discuss your requirements & arrange a site inspection ph: 9372 2670